seamless research solutions anywhere in the world. anytime.
Moving Target Research is your global research partner offering bespoke qualitative research solutions both in-person and online, anywhere in the world, anytime.
From participant recruiting to international project management, in-language moderation and analysis as well as a full range of innovative online methodologies.
online or in-person
Whether your next project involves in-person qualitative research, participant recruiting, online focus groups, video diaries, mobile ethnography or remote qualitative research, our à la carte services allow you to expand your team’s capabilities and geographic presence.
research without borders
From New York to Paris, San Francisco to Tokyo, Mumbai to Istanbul, São Paolo to Shanghai and points in between, with our global research network and agile qualitative research solutions we are wherever your users are, capturing authentic behaviour and delivering real-time insights all without the travel!
research by researchers for researchers
Moving Target Research has been helping research teams expand their global reach and capabilities since 2001. We offer à la carte and full service qualitative research solutions that can be white labeled as an extension of your research team and capabilities.
With end-to-end global experience in more than 20 countries, we are your global research partner.
QUALITATIVE & ETHNOGRAPHIC RESEARCH
in-person or online
- Focus Groups
- In-Homes Interviews & IDIs
- Shop Alongs & Drive Alongs
- User Experience Research/UXR
- IHUTs (In-Home User Testing)
- Day in the Life Studies
ONLINE QUAL & MOBILE ETHNOGRAPHY
agile qualitative & ethnographic research
We leverage the power of technology to capture real time feedback and deliver insights from users all around the world, in whatever language they speak, all without the travel!
- Virtual Recruiting
- Virtual Focus Groups
- Remote One-on-One Interviews (IDIs)
- Remote Shop Alongs
- Mobile Ethnography & Digital Immersions
- Mobile Journals & Video Diary Studies
- Online Communities & Bulletin Boards
The success of any research initiative starts with recruiting!
Using a combination of traditional, on-street, virtual and social media we recruit worldwide for:
- Depth Interviews
- Face to face/Street recruitment
- Focus group recruitment
All of our respondents are carefully screened using our remote recruitment methodology which allows us to see and dialogue with respondents around the world to ensure that participants not only qualify but are knowledgeable, engaged, passionate and articulate.
Additionally, we offer in-person recruitment using our network of field recruiters around the world.
INTERNATIONAL FIELDWORK & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
your one-stop shop for local and global fieldwork
Moving Target Research is your single point-of-contact across borders and time zones to help you get the job done, on time and on budget!
Our team of senior level researchers and consultants know what can happen, what to expect and how to prepare accordingly so your project won't encounter unexpected field delays or expenses.
We provide seamless end-to-end research support that includes:
- Global Fieldwork & Project Management
- Worldwide Participant Recruiting
- Bilingual Interviewers & Native Language Moderators
- Analysis & Reporting
- Interpreters & Translation
- Localized Screener Design & Discussion Guides
- Local Videographers
- Currency/Incentive Management
VIDEO & MEDIA PRODUCTION
bring your research to life!
Moving Target Media, a division of Moving Target Research, combines marketing, research and analytical expertise to create broadcast quality films and videos.
- Highlight Reels
- "Day In The Life" Documentaries
- Consumer Documentaries
- VOX Pops/Voice of the Customer Videos
- User Generated Insights Videos
- Focus Group Filming
- Motion Graphics
- Translation & Subtitles
why work with us
- Your single point-of-contact across borders and time zones.
- Out-of-the box thinking and innovative solutions.
- A global network of senior level researchers, ethnographers, anthropologists, analysts, field managers, independent recruiters and videographers.
- Local researchers with global expertise.
- Quality control; We get the job done right-not just done.
- Personalized attention; Each project is managed by a local or remote project manager as well as a bilingual local assistant and fieldwork coordinator.
- A positive, pro-active and pre-emptive approach to make certain each project is a success for all stakeholders.
- Localized and culture based insights; Our network of local experts provide insights into cultural differences and localization/adaptation.
- And, no more professional or deadbeat respondents!